We have from sophisticated patterns to colorful solids, our carpet styles come in a full range of shades, tones and hues. We offer the finest brands and have one of the widest selections of designer colors, patterns and textures that will make your job of finding the perfect carpet easier and more enjoyable. Our professionally trained sales staff will bring the Carpet Showroom to your home allowing you to see all the varieties of carpet we have available and easily match those to your current decor!
- Materials usually used in the manufacturing of carpeting include Polyester, wool, acrylic, nylon or polypropylene.
- Common Styles of carpet include level loop pile (Berber), multi-level loop pile, cut and loop pile, cut pile and sisal.
- The quality of a carpet depends on: the density of construction (the denser the better), the twist, or how many fibers have been intertwined to make the yarn (the tighter the twist, the better the carpet), and the quality of the material/fiber used.
- Carpet padding makes a difference to extend the life of the carpet.
- Installation products will include: tack strips, sharp razor-type knife, a chalk line and a straight edge.
- Carpeting usually comes in 12’ widths (based on a standard room dimension).
- Installed underneath the carpet.
- Prolongs the life of the carpet and adds to comfort.
- Adds comfort to the floor, absorbs sound, insulates for energy efficiency.
- Usually made from felted cushion, urethane, foam rubber or sponge rubber.
- Choosing the best padding to use depends on the amount of traffic in the area you’re carpeting. Things like weight, thickness and density vary by type.
- Typically available in 36”, 54”, 72”, 108” and 144” widths.
Call ROTH 2U at (866) 919-7684 for all of your expert Carpet and Flooring services!